If a picture is worth a thousand words, then interacting with your data is worth millions. Our core competence is data visualization – enabling our customers to make better, faster decisions through dramatically improving their ability to engage with and understand their data.
Artificial Intelligence and IoT
Better, faster, cheaper – Internet of Things (IoT) is here! Smart home devices are everywhere and should be in your business. Data from these devices can be visualized to support better decisions and gain cost efficiencies. We can even add voice-activated assistant data behind your firewalls to ensure your data remains private while improving employee efficiency and safety.
Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR/AR)
Looking to wow your clients and increase your efficiency using interactive 3D? Our VR/AR development experience will turn your possibilities into reality. From new engineering infrastructure to new interactive marketing strategies, bring innovation, efficiency and creativity to your company and your clients, before your competition does.
Our Core Technologies
Virtual and Augmented Reality
VR/AR technologies, such as Microsoft HoloLens, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive provide 3D experiences that redefine how you and your customers engage with the world. From ensuring the safety and ergonomics of new infrastructure designs, to enabling collaboration around 3D designs, we will work with you and show you how to generate a huge return on your technology investment.
GeoViz is both a stand-alone solution and our platform for building customized geospatial data solutions. With GeoViz, all your data – regardless of format or storage location – is at your fingertips, in a touch interface that anyone can use. Optimized for group collaboration, both within and between organizations, local or remote, see your data, your way, designed specifically for your needs.
At the heart of agile software development is customer engagement; we will work with you to identify your challenges, needs and opportunities. Together we’ll craft the best solution for your company.
Through early and continuous delivery of working software, you are involved throughout the entire process, ensuring the final product meets your needs with as little rework as possible.
Our team has a breadth of experience in many technologies including :
- Web application development technologies and frameworks like NodeJS, React, Angular, Ruby, Rails, Java, Python, C#, Spring, Hibernate, Django, Flask, .NET
- Desktop application development for Windows and macOS, including GIS applications, incorporating Esri ArcGIS, Google Maps, Mapbox and open source solutions like GeoServer, MapServer, Leaflet and OpenLayer.
- Mobile application development for Android, iOS, Windows Mobile or all of the above, with full support for phones and tablets of all sizes.
- Cloud-based application development using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Voice Activated Assistant applications integrated to Amazon Alexa, IBM Watson and Open Source technologies such as Mimic, Tacotron, PocketSphinx and Padatious.
- VR/AR Development in Unity for HoloLens, Oculus Rift or HTC Vive, as well as Unity Mobile applications for Android, iOS and Windows Mobile
- Biometrics-based applications, including automated security through facial recognition via Microsoft Cognitive Services, facial emotional analysis, object detection to track movement of tools in and out of work sites, and automated and non-invasive monitoring of elderly patients in assisted living.
VizworX is a full-service custom solutions developer. We help organizations improve their strategic planning, communication and decision-making by enabling them to better engage with their data, using intuitive, interactive visualizations and leading-edge technology solutions.
From analyzing your requirements, to design, to project management, to building your solution, we can handle every aspect of a project from start to finish, using the right tools for the job.
VizworX was founded to promote and facilitate technology commercialization. We continue to commit to cutting-edge data visualization technologies. Having originated from research labs and maintaining strong ties to them, our higher education connection provides a constant source of new technology capabilities and highly trained personnel.
The VizworX leadership team has many years’ experience in the commercialization of software and systems technologies and is supported by a young, vibrant team of designers, developers and system architects.
President and CEO
Jeff is a serial entrepreneur with over 25 years’ experience in technology commercialization. He is a multi-disciplinary, multi-industry professional with extensive management, marketing and technical experience. He thrives on pulling together complex technical and business requirements, contextualizing them in local and global environments and building teams to implement strategies.
Nav has over 25 years’ experience in auditing, financial management and leading senior finance and accounting positions combined with many years as Chief Operating Officer. His past experience includes managing small and large organizations, including profit, not-for-profit, government and educational institutions in various sectors such as health, education and homebuilding, all with a focus on providing exceptional value.
Dr. Frank Maurer has been conducting software research and development for more than three decades. Besides being an expert on Agile user experience design, his background covers a broad spectrum of technologies including web, cloud, analytics, and visualization. He has worked with large companies such as IBM, TransCanada Pipelines and Nortel, as well as S.M.E.s such as CanOils, C4i Consultants and Ivrnet.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Do you want to better engage with your data and enable your business to run better? Let us know about your challenges and we’ll work with you to create a solution.